Old Dominion Iron Chefs BBQ Dutch Oven Gathering

  • odironchefs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Old Dominion Iron Chefs is having a BBQ DOG on June 1st at Faith Baptist Church 10124 Royerton Drive, Henrico, Virginia 23228. The Church is kind enough to let us use there fellowship hall for our DOG. We will have a smoker doing some meats. We like ask for rsvp so we know how much meat to get for the smoker. Also we like a donation of $5 per person to help cover the cost of the meats,plates and a donation to the church to say thank you. We ask if you are coming to bring what you want to cook from meats to side dishes to desserts!!!!! Food will need to be on the table at 3 pm. We ask you to rsvp by May 18,2013 Hope to see everyone there!!!!

      http://olddominionironchefs.com/bbq-dutch-oven-gathering/