2013 National DOG patch

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 27, 2013
      I am considering making 50 copies of a patch for the National DOG at Lake Degray. It is the size of a large index card, 5 x 7, and will be $10. The profit will be going towards the event. You can see the patch in the photo section in the 2013 national DOG folder. Any takers?
    • beeman
      Message 32 of 32 , May 13, 2013
        Omar,and Sami, you patches are on the way.