Re: Mark Wilkins Pigs in a Cornfeild.

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 24 , Feb 26, 2013
      We were at the National DOG last fall and never saw a health official or any type of inspections, and we were on property which is owned by the City of Canton Texas.

      In general, regulations for commercial cooking and catering are getting stricter in Texas. I accept that every state has their own regulations and concerns for food safety, and that federal regulations make it much more difficult for everyone.

      However, in Texas, adverse drouth conditions over the last few years have shut down more DOGs than health regulation.

      Ken