Re: [dutchovencooking] PA DOG & Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipe

  • merpoff@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
      I wish I had known about the PA DOG.

      Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hey Lori, does hubby know about the Greater Philly RV Show starting this Thursday and running through Sunday? http://phillyrvshow.com

        Randy "Splatterdab" Brown
        Where the cowboy coffee is always hot.
        http://www.splatterdab.com/vfbp

      • Lori
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
          On June 27th the Valley Forge Black Pots will be cooking for a large group of people at Bird-in-Hand, PA. I'm really looking forward to helping out.

          Lori

          http://www.birdinhandauction.com/index.php

          valleyforgeblackpots@...

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
            That sounds fun!

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
              Can you email me the info? I'd love to attend if I can. Merpoff@....

              Thanks!
              Meredith

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
                Heh heh, Randy, YES! We already have a date to go. :-)
                Lori