Re: PA DOG & Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Recipe

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
      The best part was that I think my husband liked it as much as I did. I reallye hoped that it would be a nice thing to do together - something to get us out of our house. It's filled with three grandsons, our daughter, and son-in-law. We love them all but Meemaw and Poppop need some time to ourselves! :-) My husband loves being in nature. I love to cook. We both enjoy camping and taking trips together. It will be a great outlet for us.

      Last night Sal fell asleep at his computer looking at campers. I think he's hooked.
      Lori

    • merpoff@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
        There will be a MD DOG on Sunday, June 16. Fathers Day. And a MD DOCO and BBQ/Grilling contest Saturday, Sept. 14th.

        Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013
          I wish I had known about the PA DOG.

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
            Hey Lori, does hubby know about the Greater Philly RV Show starting this Thursday and running through Sunday? http://phillyrvshow.com

            Randy "Splatterdab" Brown
            Where the cowboy coffee is always hot.
            http://www.splatterdab.com/vfbp

          • Lori
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
              On June 27th the Valley Forge Black Pots will be cooking for a large group of people at Bird-in-Hand, PA. I'm really looking forward to helping out.

              Lori

              http://www.birdinhandauction.com/index.php

              valleyforgeblackpots@...

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
                That sounds fun!

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
                  Can you email me the info? I'd love to attend if I can. Merpoff@....

                  Thanks!
                  Meredith

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 25, 2013
                    Heh heh, Randy, YES! We already have a date to go. :-)
                    Lori