Chuckwagon Cook Off

  • Jim Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2013
      I'm sitting in our trailer watching some of the early cowboys setting up their chuckwagons for the cook off. I'll go over and help some of them if they need help. Tomorrow is the big day. I get to eat some of their great food.

      Oh yeah this is taking place in Pigeon Forge, TN. The cook off is Saturday. Eat at noon.If you are in the area stop by, get a ticket for $10.00, get in line and Chow down.You have to get here early for tickets go fast. I have to get 8 of them.They will be here tomorrow.