Re: Bread Pudding in group photo

  • Bob Zukowski
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
      I was surprised to see a picture of my Bread Pudding recipe! I really like my Deep Dish Apple Pecan Cobbler too. It's in my file named "Bob Zukowski".

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
        Thanks for posting photos in the photos section .
        I try to change photo every week or so .
        Lets people know we are an active group.

        Please
        Post more photos group . You will never know .... Yours my be highlighted
        For the week.

        Biscuit