Eddie Shannon

  • Biscuit T. Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Tyler Texas lost another great Ambassador to dutch oven cooking. Hate to hear about the news.

      But , I wanted to share an Eddy Story.

      I think it was in  08 or 09 we attened a DOG at Tyler State park. Eddy had made everyone a small flag or banner for everyone. I thought vthat was the nicest thing someone could do. He love dutch oven cooking and his friends.

      At the 2010 NDOG at Lake Bistineau, after dinner on Friday night, he had a juke box out there playing music. I got the sweetest photo of him and his wife dancing. You could see the romance in the air. It just made me want to get a little closer to SB, Sugar Booger.

      We will miss ya Eddy!

      Our Prayers are with his family/

      Biscuit Thoughts

      GOD BLESS YOU !