Bread Pudding in group photo

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 19, 2013
      What are some of your favorite desserts in a Dutch Oven?
      Post a recipe for us.
      Thanks!
    • Kenn Munn
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
        Biscuit

        I dropped my phone into water and it is fried.  Contact me be email or home phone.

        Thanks,
        Kenn

        ________________________________
        What are some of your favorite desserts in a Dutch Oven?
        Post a recipe for us.
        Thanks!

      • William Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
          My wife dropped her phone in the toilet and ever since she's been getting all these crappie calls! Lol.

          Bakin' Bill

          ________________________________

          What are some of your favorite desserts in a Dutch Oven?
          Post a recipe for us.
          Thanks!

        • Bob Zukowski
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
            I was surprised to see a picture of my Bread Pudding recipe! I really like my Deep Dish Apple Pecan Cobbler too. It's in my file named "Bob Zukowski".

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 20, 2013
              Thanks for posting photos in the photos section .
              I try to change photo every week or so .
              Lets people know we are an active group.

              Please
              Post more photos group . You will never know .... Yours my be highlighted
              For the week.

              Biscuit