RE: [dutchovencooking] Re: inexpensive trophy

  • David Prestage
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
      We had a Sequoia Dutch Ovens member who made very realistic (and cute!)
      trophies for us out of cottage cheese containers. He used straws for legs,
      the lid already has the lip on it, of course, and he inserted a baling wire
      bale. When spray painted black, they looked exactly like little Dutch
      ovens! Dutchin' Dave P.

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
        I just wrote to the people of the link posted. Maybe they can work with us.
        We are holding a Wild Game Cook-Off this coming Sat and we are holding a
        benefit Jambalaya Cook-off in 5 weeks!

        Randy Bear

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
          I think maybe it was Leon from back east that did the DO's like that for Christmas tree decorations! It's been a long time ago, but there may still be pictures in the photo section. Ronda

        • merpoff@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
            I love that idea. Too cute.

            Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!