Re: inexpensive trophy

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
      I would find a local trophy shop in your area. They can help you build most anything.

      We have a member on our list who makes plaques. Also I had a local person to make up some dutch ovens out of wood. A plaque. Then had labels put on them.

      Biscuit
    • David Prestage
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
        We had a Sequoia Dutch Ovens member who made very realistic (and cute!)
        trophies for us out of cottage cheese containers. He used straws for legs,
        the lid already has the lip on it, of course, and he inserted a baling wire
        bale. When spray painted black, they looked exactly like little Dutch
        ovens! Dutchin' Dave P.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
          I just wrote to the people of the link posted. Maybe they can work with us.
          We are holding a Wild Game Cook-Off this coming Sat and we are holding a
          benefit Jambalaya Cook-off in 5 weeks!

          Randy Bear

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
            I think maybe it was Leon from back east that did the DO's like that for Christmas tree decorations! It's been a long time ago, but there may still be pictures in the photo section. Ronda

          • merpoff@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
              I love that idea. Too cute.

              Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!