Re: [dutchovencooking] inexpensive trophy

  • Meredith Poffenberger
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 15, 2013
      Try this link. They have cooking trophies. One with a black chili pot. It might work for you.

      http://www.crownawards.com/StoreFront/Sculpture.Cooking.ALL.srch%c2%a0

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
        I would find a local trophy shop in your area. They can help you build most anything.

        We have a member on our list who makes plaques. Also I had a local person to make up some dutch ovens out of wood. A plaque. Then had labels put on them.

        Biscuit
      • David Prestage
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
          We had a Sequoia Dutch Ovens member who made very realistic (and cute!)
          trophies for us out of cottage cheese containers. He used straws for legs,
          the lid already has the lip on it, of course, and he inserted a baling wire
          bale. When spray painted black, they looked exactly like little Dutch
          ovens! Dutchin' Dave P.

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
            I just wrote to the people of the link posted. Maybe they can work with us.
            We are holding a Wild Game Cook-Off this coming Sat and we are holding a
            benefit Jambalaya Cook-off in 5 weeks!

            Randy Bear

            Does anyone know where i can get dutch oven tropheys with a do top on the
            pedestal?

            Fred Chapman
            Chapman's Cad Design
            1601 Waddill Suite 103-E
            McKinney, TX 75069
            afchapman@...
            972-542-1187

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
              I think maybe it was Leon from back east that did the DO's like that for Christmas tree decorations! It's been a long time ago, but there may still be pictures in the photo section. Ronda

            • merpoff@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 17, 2013
                I love that idea. Too cute.

                Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!