Re: [dutchovencooking] Use Calendar for your DOG

  • Dwayne Lejeune
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2013
      David as of now Our lil, but growing group, SWLA Le Chien Cookers, will meet on the 4th weekend of every month.  I will be more then glad to place it on Calendar.

      Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
      2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
      2012 Voltage V-3950
      http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
      " Waiting On Someday"

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
        Hey Neighbor!

        Check the database section for DOGs. We have you on the list Dwayne in the database.

        Also, I think you can also make a text file with a reminder that you select to post every month.

        Biscuit

        -
      • Dutch Oven Diva
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
          All of the Blackhawk (northern IL, ChicagoLand and southern WI) DOGs and camping trips have been listed for the year!

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" wrote:

          > Hey Neighbor!
          >
          > Check the database section for DOGs. We have you on the list Dwayne in the database.
          >
          > Also, I think you can also make a text file with a reminder that you select to post every month.
          >
          > Biscuit
          >
          > -

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
            This is a really good idea,
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dutchovencooking/cal .

            I just went to the calendar to see if there is anything close to
            where I'll be this year, It would really help if you could put some
            idea of WHERE it's happening... As an example on Mar 16 there is
            a "2 State Dog"? What 2 states are they talking about? Click on it
            and read the text and I see it's "NC-VA", ok I won't be close to
            those states in March. I have no idea where the one on July 13 will be.
            There are several listed with the states in the title so I can tell
            at a glance, thank you!

            Rob

            vwrobb@...
            On the road, somewhere in the USA
          • Frank Biffath
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 11, 2013
              Rob when do you think u may be traveling across ohio?

              Frank E Biffath III

              Mail Sort, ltd

              614-557-2598

              I just went to the calendar to see if there is anything close to
              where I'll be this year, It would really help if you could put some
              idea of WHERE it's happening... As an example on Mar 16 there is
              a "2 State Dog"? What 2 states are they talking about? Click on it
              and read the text and I see it's "NC-VA", ok I won't be close to
              those states in March. I have no idea where the one on July 13 will be.
              There are several listed with the states in the title so I can tell
              at a glance, thank you!

              Rob

              vwrobb@... <mailto:vwrobb%40gmail.com>
              On the road, somewhere in the USA