Re: [dutchovencooking] Question for Jim & anyone else

  • Richard Young
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 6, 2013
      Exactly Mark, I have done hundreds this way. And yes, hundreds. We do pizza's as a hands on demo with the Varsity Scouts at the Mesa District Mountain Man Rendezvous. We have 800 to 1,000 boys at each, and each team that comes to the Dutch Oven Outpost makes a pizza.

      Richard

      Message 2 of 18 , Feb 7, 2013
        Nice Tip Mark. Another use would to be use Bakers Joy. It has the flour in the can.

        Another tip would be, if your are burning the bottom? Too many coals are underneath. You just need to put just a ring under the outside edge.

        Biscuit