Re: Group Photo

    Message 1 of 155 , Feb 5, 2013
      Thank You Kelly. It was a vision I had many year ago to get cooks together all around our country. I have met some of the nicest friends on here.

      Hope to meet you at A National DOG some day?

      Biscuit

      Message 155 of 155 , May 20, 2013
        This is a photo of Biscuit doing a pie class at Lake Degray State Park.
        You will find many classes and demonstrations at the 2013 National DOG.

        This is a beautiful park and lots of site seeing to do. Come and stay the week.