File - OKLAHOMA H.O.P. CALENDAR

  • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 2, 2013
      2013 DOG Calendar

      January 20th 3:00
      Chicken Challenge (a small prize will be given to the best dish as picked by the
      most votes.)
      Hosted by Milcrek Cookers (call 580.362.5188)
      StageCoach Event Center
      400 West South Street
      Newkirk, OK 74647

      February 17
      Sweetheart Banquet (Sign up for specific food items at January meeting)
      Hosted by Milcrek Cookers and BearHeart Cookers (call 580.362.5188)
      StageCoach Event Center
      400 West South Street
      Newkirk, OK 74647

      March 10
      Spud Day (How creative can you be with a potato?)
      Hosted by Grace Mountain Outfitters

      May 14 - 16
      IDOS World Championship Cookoff
      Sandy Utah
      Good Luck to Terry Cobb and Bill Ryan and all the other cooks!!!

      April 20
      4th Annual Red Cross DOG (we have helped the local Red Cross chapter raise over
      $12,000 the past 2 years. We need all the help we can get.)
      Odies
      East Lake Road
      Ponca City, OK
      Contact Rhonda Cobb for more information (580.304.3210)

      May 4 & 5
      McFadden Cove Outdoor Expo
      McFadden Cove
      Kaw Lake
      Ponca City, OK
      Cotact Gaye Ann Grace for more information (405.714.0159)

      May 3, 4, & 5
      Mid State DOG
      Prairie Rose Chuckwagon
      15231 SW Paralle Road
      Burton, KS
      Hosted by Lyla Bybee and Rhonda Cobb

      May 17 & 18
      Louisiana State Dutch Oven Cookoff

      June 1
      Cookin' For Kids
      Morrillton, AR
      Hosted by Ray and Alta Pruett

      June 16
      Father's Day DOG

      July 21
      HOT DOG

      August 18
      Back to School DOG

      September 14
      Charlie Adam's Day
      Hosted by Milcrek Cookers

      October 18, 19, 20
      National DOG
      Lake DeGray, AR

      November 17
      8th Anniversary DOG

      December 15
      Christmas DOG

      We will have the calendar available at each DOG for additions and corrections.
      Please consider hosting one of the monthly DOG's. Hosts are asked to provide a
      location, paper goods, drinks, and hot coals.

      Cookin' Up Black Pot Magic,

      Dawn Mills
    • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 3, 2013
            You list the IDOS World championship in May, but it just took place in March..........

            Message 5 of 19 , May 1, 2013
              2013 DOG Calendar

              April 20
              4th Annual Red Cross DOG (we have helped the local Red Cross chapter raise over
              $12,000 the past 2 years. We need all the help we can get.)
              Odies
              East Lake Road
              Ponca City, OK
              Contact Rhonda Cobb for more information (580.304.3210)

              May 4 & 5
              McFadden Cove Outdoor Expo
              McFadden Cove
              Kaw Lake
              Ponca City, OK
              Cotact Gaye Ann Grace for more information (405.714.0159)

              May 3, 4, & 5
              Mid State DOG
              Prairie Rose Chuckwagon
              15231 SW Paralle Road
              Burton, KS
              Hosted by Lyla Bybee and Rhonda Cobb

              May 17 & 18
              Louisiana State Dutch Oven Gathering

              June 1
              Cookin' For Kids
              Morrillton, AR
              Hosted by Ray and Alta Pruett

              June 16
              Father's Day DOG

              July 21
              HOT DOG

              August 18
              Back to School DOG

              September 14
              Charlie Adam's Day
              Hosted by Milcreek Cookers

              Message 6 of 19 , May 1, 2013
                Note: Mid State DOG May 3-4-5 is at *Benton* Kansas, not Burton.

                  Message 8 of 19 , Jun 2, 2013
                    Question regarding the Ref Cross DOG- what do you do to raise the money?

                    Sent from my iPod

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 1, 2014
                                    2013 or 2014 DOG calendar???  :) :)

                                    Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                                    2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                                    2012 Voltage V-3950
                                    " Waiting On Someday"

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 1, 2014

                                        That's the calendar for 2013 - it was set up to send a reminder to the group every month.  I changed it so it doesn't get posted again.  Ronda

                                      • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com