Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: backyard DO "altar"?

    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 30, 2013
      This group doesnt allow attachments Meredith.  Sorry.  You can go to groups home page and post it in the pictures.  Please make a folder w your name on it first or it could end up in someone elses folder unrelated by subject matter

      Randy Hebert

      www.LeChienCookers.com

      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 30, 2013
        Ok. Thank you.

        ________________________________

        http://www.lechiencookers.com/

        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
          Question
          Wouldn't the heat from your coals while cooking damage your plants?

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Meredith Poffenberger wrote:

          > Hello. If that attachment didn't work, it is now on the group photos in an album called "Antietam Cast Iron Chefs". Thanks for asking to see it.

        • Lori
          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
            Thanks Meredith. More inspiration. I want thinking today that an old metal fish tank stand might be able to be converted.
            Lori

          • merpoff@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
              Not terribly.

              Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!