Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: backyard DO "altar"?

  • Meredith Poffenberger
    Message 1 of 29 , Jan 30, 2013
      Hello. If that attachment didn't work, it is now on the group photos in an album called "Antietam Cast Iron Chefs". Thanks for asking to see it.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 29 , Jan 30, 2013
        This group doesnt allow attachments Meredith.  Sorry.  You can go to groups home page and post it in the pictures.  Please make a folder w your name on it first or it could end up in someone elses folder unrelated by subject matter

        Randy Hebert

        www.LeChienCookers.com

        I've attached it here. I made it with fire bricks. The old kettle is there just for decoration. I plan on taking it with me if I ever move from here. lol

        ________________________________
        Meredith, would you kindly email me when you've posted your pictures and let me know what you name your album.  I'd love to see your DO cooking pad.
        Lori

        --- In mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com, Meredith Poffenberger  wrote:

        > How do I post pictures here? I built a DO cooking pad in my backyard. It's not a table. I'm short so I don't mind letting it cook on the ground. :) It's "cute". Part of my landscaping.
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Meredith Poffenberger
        Message 3 of 29 , Jan 30, 2013
          Ok. Thank you.

          ________________________________

          http://www.lechiencookers.com/

          Message 4 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
            Question
            Wouldn't the heat from your coals while cooking damage your plants?

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Meredith Poffenberger wrote:

            > Hello. If that attachment didn't work, it is now on the group photos in an album called "Antietam Cast Iron Chefs". Thanks for asking to see it.

          • Lori
            Message 5 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
              Thanks Meredith. More inspiration. I want thinking today that an old metal fish tank stand might be able to be converted.
              Lori

            • merpoff@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 29 , Jan 31, 2013
                Not terribly.

                Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!