Re: [dutchovencooking] What Topics would you like to se at a National DOG Class or Demo?

  • mvaemt
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 22, 2013
      There are many Boy Scout sites that have camp kitchens and plans. This is just one of them.

      http://www.bsatroop680.org/documents/Plans/default.htm

      You can also Google pictures camp kitchens and get a large selection of ideas.

      https://www.google.com/search?q=boy+scout+camp+kitchen+plans&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=6ZU&tbo=u&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ei=5yn_ULW7O5KC9gS_qoE4&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=599

      Hope this helps.

      Ken
      The Other Ken

      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 22, 2013
        Becky
        Could you put that one on for us? I can put you down for a two hour demo?
        Biscuit

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Eddie & Becky White" wrote:

        > How about cooking with wood instead of charcoal?
        >
        > On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 6:15 AM, mississippi_biscuit wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > What new topics would you like to see at at National DOG Demo or Class?
        > >
        > > What types of Off Topic but to camping or outdoors topics would you like
        > > to have? Geocash etc....
        > >
        > > I am looking for input, because I am the Demo and Class Director.
        > >
        > > Biscuit

      • Greg Jacobs
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 22, 2013
          Biscuit,How about a demo on the use of a Volcano II?
          Greg Jacobs