Re: 2013 National DOG

  • icookforcrowds
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 19, 2013
      The 4 MO ladies have made their campsite reservation! No backing out now!

      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 20, 2013
        YEA!

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "icookforcrowds" wrote:

        > The 4 MO ladies have made their campsite reservation! No backing out now!
      • odironchefs
        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 20, 2013
          how hard is it to host a national dog? i looked and maybe we can host one our here in Va!!!!!!!

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" wrote:

          > YEA!
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "icookforcrowds" wrote:
          > >
          > > The 4 MO ladies have made their campsite reservation! No backing out now!

        • ct_castauffs
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 20, 2013
            I would go to an NDOG in VA!!

            how hard is it to host a national dog? i looked and maybe we can host one our here in Va!!!!!!!

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" wrote:

            > YEA!
            >
            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "icookforcrowds" wrote:
            > >
            > > The 4 MO ladies have made their campsite reservation! No backing out now!

          • Bill Ryan
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 20, 2013
              It's not hard, just have to volunteer to be a host, but the list of locations are as follows, if you are interested in hosting a NDOG, we can add you as a standby location in case one of the other sites drop out.

              2013  Arkansas
              2014  Iowa
              2015  Utah
              2016  Ohio
              2017  California
              2018  Kansas
              2019  Illinois

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                what will you need to have? what kind of site with amenitys needed etc. this is something maybe we can do depend on how much moeny will need to put up? at least maybe a east coast dog maybe to see if it is feasable.

                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                  I hope we can bring it back to the deep South before then?

                  Contact me by email and I will send me a phone number . I can talk to you about it.

                  Biscuit

                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                    Have you been to a National DOG? Best thing to do is attend one, and talk to the folks who have hosted them in the past. Ronda

                  • merpoff@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                      Could a NDOG that's held in VA be held near VA Beach so that it would be a
                      fun destination?

                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                        I would go too!

                          i have emailed both the people who hosted 2011 and 2012 national dog and got no response. i wanted to go to 2011 national dog but lost my job that year so had to cancel all extra stuff. it something i can start working on if i get some info to make sure it something i want to take on. I am hosting my first cook-off this year so that be the next big thing!! lol

                          Message 12 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                            That would be great if you can host one! Good luck!

                            Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

                            Message 13 of 24 , Jan 21, 2013
                              Steve and Leslie may be busy, but they'd be good ones to contact, as would Rhonda & Terry Cobb (2009 I think?) and Bill Ryan (Louisiana). 2011 was Fran and she would be a good one to talk to, but she doesn't get on the group here much anymore. You need to get the good information along with the not so good! Ronda who still remembers the 2004 1st National DOG as her favorite

                              Message 14 of 24 , Jan 22, 2013
                                carefull of what you wish!! i drag you kicking and screaming in helping with it!!!!
                                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "merpoff@..." wrote:

                                > That would be great if you can host one! Good luck!
                                >
                                > Sent from my Motorola Smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!

                              • Bill Ryan
                                Message 15 of 24 , Jan 22, 2013
                                  Feel free to contact me off the group, billryan@... with your questions, I hosted the 2010 NDOG.

                                  Bill

                                  --- In mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" wrote:

                                  > Have you been to a National DOG? Best thing to do is attend one, and talk to the folks who have hosted them in the past. Ronda
                                  >
                                  > --- In mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com, "odironchefs" wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > how hard is it to host a national dog? i looked and maybe we can host one our here in Va!!!!!!!
                                  > >

                                  > > --- In mailto:dutchovencooking%40yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > YEA!

                                • Dwayne Lejeune
                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jan 22, 2013
                                    Which was my 1st NDOG, and my favorite!

                                    Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                                    2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                                    2012 Voltage V-3950
                                    http://www.LeChienCookers.com/
                                    " Waiting On Someday"

                                    ________________________________
                                    Feel free to contact me off the group, mailto:billryan%40bayoupots.org with your questions, I hosted the 2010 NDOG.

                                    Bill

                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jan 23, 2013
                                      I will help!

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Aug 8, 2013
                                        The National DOG is about 8 weeks away. This is the TENTH Anniversary of The National DOG. Get your registration in soon. You don't want to miss out.

                                        Only about another month for T-Shirt Orders.

                                        Biscuit
                                      • Eddie & Becky White
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Aug 8, 2013
                                          I sent mine in on Monday!
                                          Becky in MO

                                          On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM, mississippi_biscuit <n5hbb@...> wrote:

                                          > **
                                          >

                                          > The National DOG is about 8 weeks away. This is the TENTH Anniversary of
                                          > The National DOG. Get your registration in soon. You don't want to miss out.
                                          >
                                          > Only about another month for T-Shirt Orders.
                                          >
                                          > Biscuit

                                        • Marilyn Elliott
                                          Message 20 of 24 , Aug 11, 2013
                                            Thanks for the reminder!!  I have registered but forgot to order John a t-shirt!!

                                            Looking forward to seeing you and Anne in October!!

                                            Marilyn and John