Re: Lefse was Wagner Ware Skillets

  • Les
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 7, 2013
      I live near this place:

      http://www.lefseshack.com/

      On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Randy Hebert <RandyHebert@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Ahhh! Cute!
      >
      > http://www.lefsestore.com/plett.html
      >
      > Randy Hebert
      >
      > www.LeChienCookers.com

    • deborah
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
        I lived in Poulsbo Wa which bills itself as "Little Norway". They just had their annual lutefisk dinner, which also serves lefsa. And on Wednesdays at the Sons of Norway, you can get lefsa. My neighbor in Poulsbo, who was a lefsa maker, told me to think of it asd a Norwegian tortilla. ;)
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Les wrote:

        > I live near this place:
        >

        > http://www.lefseshack.com/
        >

        > On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM, Randy Hebert wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Ahhh! Cute!
        > >
        > > http://www.lefsestore.com/plett.html
        > >
        > > Randy Hebert
        > >
        > > www.LeChienCookers.com

      • Bob Zukowski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
          Hello Debbie, I bet you can get me an authentic Aebleskiver Batter Recipe? Hint-Hint!. Thanks, Bob.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
            Funny you brought up Ableskivers!
            I made a couple dozen for dessert today's lunch!
            Krusteze baking mix, cinnamon,  vanilla, baking powder, 1 egg, water and of course sugar.  Real tasty but I believe I will leave out the egg next time.
            Randy Hebert

            www.LeChienCookers.com

          • deborah
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013
              Not me, but someone already has. I am American Indian and Scottish by descent. I can tell ya how to make nettle soup and frybread, though!