Storage Solution for the Home

  • Bob Zukowski
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
      I found a storage solution for my home. Walmart carries a Plano Heavy
      Duty (5) Shelf System Part #9618-03 for $34.97 ea. Each unit can handle
      up to 750 lbs. The dimensions are 18D x 36W x 74H. They can latch
      together end to end too. The shelves are vented so the legs of the DO's
      fit in them nicely. They seem very solid but be sure to open the ends of
      the box before checking out. If they were handled improperly you may
      find some cracked shelves. Other than this I would recommend them. Check
      out the photo of (3) units side x side. Now I have room for more IRON !
      Thanks, Bob.

      /list
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dutchovencooking/photos/album/81596878/pi\
      c/list>

    • Ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2013
        I also have these. The vented shelves are very nice for iron. You can place your ovens upside down if desired, and know they will have plenty of air flow.

        Ken

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Zukowski" wrote:

        > I found a storage solution for my home. Walmart carries a Plano Heavy
        > Duty (5) Shelf System Part #9618-03 for $34.97 ea. Each unit can handle
        > up to 750 lbs. The dimensions are 18D x 36W x 74H. They can latch
        > together end to end too. The shelves are vented so the legs of the DO's
        > fit in them nicely. They seem very solid but be sure to open the ends of
        > the box before checking out. If they were handled improperly you may
        > find some cracked shelves. Other than this I would recommend them. Check
        > out the photo of (3) units side x side. Now I have room for more IRON !
        > Thanks, Bob.

        > /list

        c/list>