Need info on Springfield, MO group

  • crosscountrydutchovens
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      Thought we had a group of us around Springfield/Branson, MO area. Have friends in that area wanting to learn DO's. I can teach them, but thought it would be fun for them to also get acquainted with some of our group a little closer to them and be able to enjoy the DOG's or day trip events in that area too. I'm not far, but still 3-4 hrs away. Anyone have info on our Southern Missouri group?
      Lorri Lyn
    • Lyla Bybee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
        Dennis Sloan has a group in the Springfield area.  I will see if I have his phone number and let you know.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
          We are on facebook: OZARKS DUTCH OVEN GROUP or they may e-mail me at :dennisslane@...
          or call me 417-883-5057. I am in Springfield and our group generally meets at Lake Springfield. Our next meeting
          will be on Saturday March 23rd. at the Hilltop pavilion at Lake Springfield - time to be determined at a later date!
          Have them contact me!
          Dennis

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
            Thanks Dennis.  I am glad to know your group is on Facebook.

            Thought we had a group of us around Springfield/Branson, MO area. Have friends in that area wanting to learn DO's. I can teach them, but thought it would be fun for them to also get acquainted with some of our group a little closer to them and be able to enjoy the DOG's or day trip events in that area too. I'm not far, but still 3-4 hrs away. Anyone have info on our Southern Missouri group?
            Lorri Lyn

          • Cross Country
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
              Thanks Dennis and Lyla for such prompt response.  When we love our passion, it's hard not to get other friends involved. No matter where they live - there's always one of us close by with a black pot!!  Talk with you soon.
              Lorri Lyn