Re: [dutchovencooking] January DOG

  • John Frerichs
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      You're right....that would be quite a drive for a DOG all the way to Minnesota.  Should have made it a little more clear, sorry about that.

      I think the New York chapter is having a DOG later in the month close to Rochester NY though.

      John
      Little House Cookers Chapter, MN

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
        Holding Camp Staff interviews today. Ya'll have a great time.

        Dave