Re: [dutchovencooking] January DOG

  • tpstauffer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
      I was actually thinking about coming....until I saw MN! Was thinking a 6 hour drive to Rocherster, NY might be doable!

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2013
        You're right....that would be quite a drive for a DOG all the way to Minnesota.  Should have made it a little more clear, sorry about that.

        I think the New York chapter is having a DOG later in the month close to Rochester NY though.

        John
        Little House Cookers Chapter, MN

      • DutchOvenDave@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2013
          Holding Camp Staff interviews today. Ya'll have a great time.

          Dave