HAPPY NEW YEAR DUTCHOVENCOOKING!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1 4:12 AM
      Today we are starting our 14th year! YEA!

      Please remember to post your events and DOG's in our Databases section. Here we all can go and look at one place for an event.

      I would love to see more recipes posted this year. In our Files section, we have a list of categories that you can put them under. Meat, Chicken, desserts etc....

      Photo's? Keep them coming! We might just highlight one of your on the HOME Page.

      Best of all, just have fun cooking in the outdoors.

      Biscuit The happy Dutch Oven Cook
    • B B Palmer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2 2:14 AM
        Thanks, B. B.