Re: 2013 Cold Weather Challenge

    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 29, 2012
      Thanks! Ronda

      > Two or more people would be considered a DOG.
      >
      > This does not have to be a Club etc.....
      >
      > Biscuit

    • Bob Zukowski
      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 6, 2013
        The Pineapple Strawberry Cobbler came out better than expected. The people at my Football Club really liked it! The Bar owner loved it! I will post the recipe in my file folder soon. I did include some more pictures in my Photo Folder "BOB ZUKOWSKI". Sorry, but I did not get to the Boston Baked Beans. Didnt have the time to finish them. Thanks, Bob Zukowski.