Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: 2013 Cold Weather Challenge

  • Lyla Bybee
    Message 1 of 36 , Dec 28, 2012
      Temp in Wichita now is 16 with wind chill it feels like 7 anyway that is what the weatherman says.   I was just thinking about going out to the hot tub but may have changed my mind.

      Message 36 of 36 , Jan 6, 2013
        The Pineapple Strawberry Cobbler came out better than expected. The people at my Football Club really liked it! The Bar owner loved it! I will post the recipe in my file folder soon. I did include some more pictures in my Photo Folder "BOB ZUKOWSKI". Sorry, but I did not get to the Boston Baked Beans. Didnt have the time to finish them. Thanks, Bob Zukowski.