Re: ham

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 13, 2012
      I'm answering very late (been at tax school in another town) but I ix it the same way I fix one in the kitchen oven! We prefer bone in hams, and I don't put a thing on those. We like to use the ham bone and leftover meat for ham and beans and with a sweet glaze, the meat is not good in beans. So I do nothing. Put it in the oven on a trivet, cut side down and bake at 325 about 1/2 hour per pound. The main thing is to use a deep oven and be sure the ham will fit! Ronda