Chili recipe

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 12, 2012
      Sounds good Mike. I will give it a try.

      Randy Hebert

      www.LeChienCookers.com

    • Lori
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 15, 2012
        I made these for dinner last night. Thanks for recipe. They were very, very good. Used cast iron in the oven with a lid. We added 2 packs of hot dogs cut into thick slices. The only thing is I forgot to add the sugar! They were still really good and looking back I'm thinking I might only add 1/4 a cup of sugar instead of the full 1/2 cup the recipe calls for. If you like your beans sweet go ahead and add it all though.
        Lori