Re: Harbor Freight pot

  • Bob Zukowski
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 8, 2012
      I checked out the one at TSC. I decided to hold off. They look a little rough so im saving up for a Lodge 14" Deep instead.
    • Greg Jacobs
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 8, 2012
        It's not a HF pot, but today I lucked into a #14 skillet! It's an old one with a diamond mark on the bottom. It's a bit groady, no rust though and I'll have to wait until Spring to clean and oil it. I can't wait to cook in it!!
        Greg Jacobs

      • tsims22@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 9, 2012
          Good choice!

          Message 4 of 17 , Dec 9, 2012
            My 14 deep is a rescue piece, that is, the person I bought it from was going to drill it and make a planter out of it!!!! It's safe now and performing very well! It took some time to clean and season, but it was worth it!!
            Everyday, thousands of pieces of innocent cast iron are misused and discarded!
            Search high and low and rescue a piece of cast iron today!!