home page photo

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
      Biscuit, I love your home page photo! 2012 National DOG. What a great time, and amazingly well planned and executed!!! Congrats and kudos to Steve and Leslie for hosting a HECK of a party!!!!!
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 8, 2012
        AMEN!

        I had your photo up there last week.

        Have a great weekend.

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
          I saw my picture up there last week, thanks for making me a celebrity for a week!

          > AMEN!
          >
          > I had your photo up there last week.
          >
          > Have a great weekend.
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "beeman" <amendment2@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Biscuit, I love your home page photo! 2012 National DOG. What a great time, and amazingly well planned and executed!!! Congrats and kudos to Steve and Leslie for hosting a HECK of a party!!!!!

        • stevenwlovett
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2012
            We had lots of really good help with the NDOG. Thank you all for coming to Texas and we'll see you in Arkansas next year!

            Steve & Leslie