File - Subscribe

  • dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 38 , Dec 1, 2012
      Welcome to the LARGEST & Best Dutch Oven Cooking site on Yahoo.

      Here you'll find the best Dutch Oven Cooks around. Be sure to check out the FILES and PHOTOS sections -- there's lots of good advice, recipes, & snapshots of good times being had. Take a look at the LINKS section to find vendors, group chapters, and other Dutch Oven Cooking sites.

      Please share with us any recipes you might use for Dutch Oven Cooking. And tell us about your cooking adventures. How did you get started into Dutch Oven Cooking? Post any Cook-offs, demonstrations, D.O.G.'s ( Dutch Oven Gatherings), training, Dutch Oven Cooking Club or Group events you might have in your area.

      Also check out the "Who We Are" Database in the DATABASE section -- maybe you'll find a fellow dutch oven cook right in your own neighborhood.

      == NOTICE == NOTICE == NOTICE == NOTICE == NOTICE == NOTICE == NOTICE ==

      Please POST MESSAGES on TOPIC ONLY -- anything related to Dutch Oven Cooking or Camp Cooking. If it isn't, your message will be deleted.

      PROFILES and YOUR PHOTOS are to be Extra "G" rated. This is a Family Group. Any Adult Profiles or Adult photos -- YOU WILL be DELETED from this Group.

      If you choose the email or daily digest option to receive group posts, please keep your mailbox current. Bouncing members will be removed from the group.

      SIGNATURE BLOCK ON YOUR POST

      We ONLY allow Your Name and/or Screen Name, Address and/or E-Mail Address and Phone Number.

      NEW MEMBERS POST ARE MODERATED. It may take a 24 hours for it to show up on message board. This will just be temporary.

      == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == ==

      We are glad to have you!

      The DutchOvenCooking Yahoo Group Moderators
    • Melanie Erquiaga
      Message 38 of 38 , Jul 1 3:38 PM
        Hello, my Dutch oven cooking friends!  Can you please help me get this invitation to our annual fundraiser the Buckaroo Dutch Oven Cook-Off, on August 22, 2015 posted on your group site?  I have an ad, pictures and such I can send too, but am not familiar with how to do that and I don't want to clutter things up.  Let me know if you need anything further and NOS truly appreciates any support you can give us.

        This is a special invitation to participate in Nevada Outdoor School’s (NOS) annual fundraiser, the 7th Annual Buckaroo Dutch Oven Cook Off, where World Champions and beginners come to cook together like old friends.  This year’s event will be on August 22, 2015 at the Riverview Park in Winnemucca, Nevada.  There will be over $1,000 in cash prizes awarded plus the top prize of “People’s Choice” which includes bragging rights for the next year!  This is also an official IDOS sanctioned event and the winner qualifies for the World Championship Cook-Off in Sandy, Utah next Spring.

        Nevada Outdoor School, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, was founded in 2003 and currently reaches more than 1,000 youth each month with hands-on natural science and outdoor education.  Our vision is for youth and families to learn and grow together, outdoors.  The majority of our programs are offered for free or at a very low cost to participants thanks to grants and donations from our generous funding partners.  Please feel free to check out our website at www.nevadaoutdoorschool.org to see all the fantastic outdoor activities NOS offers.

        In addition to delicious Dutch oven creations and quality raffle prizes, there will be live music, family games, as well as beer, wine and soft drinks served.  Please plan on joining us on August 22nd for a chance to show your Dutch oven culinary skills to your friends and family and help raise some well deserved funding for Nevada Outdoor School.  Northern Nevada is a beautiful summer destination, especially for those who enjoy outdoor recreation.

        If you have any questions or want to register over the phone, give me a call at 775-623-5656 or email me at Melanie.erquiaga@....

        Thanks so much for your support!

        --
        Melanie Erquiaga