Re: Garbage can cooking

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 26, 2012
      I really like the stand he built for that! I'd like to try baking a turkey that one sometime. Ronda

      > Group Photo is Sami and Trash Can Turkey before lighting coals.
      > Biscuit

    • Sami
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2012
        Thank you all for your comments, and for Ronda I saw you from far at the NDOG but never get the chance to meet you and when I asked about you they told me you left for some family reason hope to see you next time.
        Sami

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 27, 2012
          We did have to leave early. Grandson was born that Sat. afternoon in Austin!!
          Didn't we sit across the table from you Friday night at supper? We were the last table to get called to eat I remember!! Ronda

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2012
            Sami I didn't see the stand for the garbage can on your site. I was curious if the legs can be removed for easier transport and storage. Ronda