2012 Nat'l DOG Slideshow

  • lspargur
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2012
      All orders have been shipped. If you don't have the DVD Slideshow you ordered already, you will soon. The last group went out today.
      Thanks to all that ordered one (or more).
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 24, 2012
        I want to give you a Gomer! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
        Can't wait to get mine as send some I will be sharing with others.

        Biscuit!

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "lspargur" <leigh@...> wrote:

        > All orders have been shipped. If you don't have the DVD Slideshow you ordered already, you will soon. The last group went out today.
        > Thanks to all that ordered one (or more).

      • Bill Ryan
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
          Leigh,

              Can you send another DVD, went to review and it just pauses about 4 minutes in. Tried on my laptop and DVD player.

          Thanks,

          Bill Ryan
          4909 General Ashley Drive
          Bossier City, Louisiana 71112

          ________________________________
          All orders have been shipped. If you don't have the DVD Slideshow you ordered already, you will soon. The last group went out today.
          Thanks to all that ordered one (or more).

        • Dwayne Lejeune
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            thx for your time in doing all this work.

            Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
            2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
            2012 Voltage V-3950
            http://www.LeChienCookers.com/