Last dinner at the Canton NDOG

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
      I had a REALLY delicious coleslaw salad at the last dinner. It was spicy with jalapenos and might have been called cole slaw salsa. Any one know who made that and where I can get the recipe?
      Dave Fox
    • Dennis Slane
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012
        I would have to check about their pavilion too see about it.
        Table Rock state park would be an ideal spot for a BIG DOG!
        Take care,
        Dennis