Saturday November 3rd -- ODOG

  • Dennis Slane
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      This Saturday November 3rd the Ozarks Dutch Oven Group will be having a DOG in Springfield, Missouri
      at the Lake Springfield Park at the hIlltop pavilion starting at 10 AM with Pots on the table at 1 PM.
      All plates and silverware provided; bring your own drinks.
      This will be our last DOG this year.
      Contact Dennis Slane if you need more information: 417-883-5057
      0r e-mail: dennisslane@...

    • Lyla Bybee
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
        Wishing you a great DOG on Saturday.  Ours is on Sunday..

        Was great to see you in Texas.

        We will have the date real soon for our Mid States DOG next year.  I think we are trying for May.  Hope to see you there.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2012
          If it is May I will try to be there! Might get some of these guys to go MAYBE!
          Was good to see you in Texas and good to know your brother Ray.
          We will see him June 1st for sure.
          Take care,
          Dennis