Re: Artisian Breads

  • Terri
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
      Thank you everyone with your comments! I'm already addicted to making breads and I can't seem to stop. Made a cheeder cheese recipe yesterday that my 2 year old twin sons absolutely loved. That loaf was gone by the end of the day. One son walked up to me with a piece hanging out of his mouth, looking up at me, smiling and saying, "yummmm". This son will know how to get things from me. ;) The other son doesn't communicate as well but he kept doing the "more" hand sign. That works for me also. :) He'll get his way also.

      My Lodge oven came in yesterday so I'm trying to think of something to be our first meal. Good for me I already have a bag of charcole and I believe I have an old rusted wok in my barn I'm going to use to heat the charcole in. Although, not sure if I threw that out a couple of years ago doing some cleaning out. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something without spending more cash on a charcole gadget.

      Thank you also to 2011 National Champ Dawn Mills for emailing me. What a great gal!! Btw, we are buds now! (ha ha) And thanks to the other members that also emailed me with recipes. My next recipe will be one using a bottle of beer. Do you know who I'm talking about!?! :))

      Happy cooking!
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2012
        You can use an old cookie sheet to light your charcoal on, as well as cook on it, if that wok dont show up.

        Mark