5" collectable Lodge Dutch oven

  • beeman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012
      A gentleman called me today, who is interested in selling an unseasoned 5" Lodge Dutch oven. As I have been spending a ruinous amount of money lately on Iron, I really need to pass this on to someone else. If you are interested, give me your e-mail address and I will connect you to him. He lives in Dallas.
      Dave Fox
    • Greg Jacobs
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2012
        Hi Dave,