2012 National DOG Photos and Updates

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/2012-National-Dutch-Oven-Gathering/175244542517849

      Go to the facebook page for photos and updates for 2012 NDOG.

      GROUP PHOTO IS DAVE FOX.

      He has put up road signs in the cooking area to find our way to our site. This is really cool!

      The streets north and south are paths to each street. East and west are roads named as Camp Chef Way, IDOS road,LSDOS road, LODGE road.

      Biscuit

      Thanks MR. FOX!
    • L E
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2012
        Headed south!! Be there in about 8 or 9 hours.

        Sent from my iPhone