Only 4 Pieces of Cast Iron For Sale?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      There has to be more than 4 pieces of Cast Iron out there for sale being
      brought to Canton than just 3 pieces! So here is the link, black pot
      friends- from the N-DOG Yahoo group- to post your items for sale or trade!

      &tbl=2> &tbl=2

      Feel free to add anything you will bringing to Canton to sale, or like
      myself something you are looking for and get these items posted for everyone
      to see! The connections are already being made for camp cooking goods to be
      sold and/or traded so don't get left out. NOW is the time to post your
      extra's for sale so the buyers (Like Me) will be prepared with green backs
      to relieve you of your extra wares!

      Items people are looking for include- 16" Lodge DO (w/ lid optional), Lodge
      Oval Roaster, 20" DO and a large DO Cooking table.

      Randy Bear

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        Already sold most of what I wanted to get rid of. Still thinking about a couple pieces. I have an old model CampChef 10" the one with the deep lid. I never use it, but it was my first Dutch oven. Does that make it worth keeping? The other thing is a CampChef 10" skillet, Louis & Clark, with a ring around the bottom and design. Hard to keep clean, and it's smaller than we usually use, but I got it at the 1st ever National DOG at Madisonville, which is the only thing keeping me from selling that one. Also thought about selling the Lodge 6" cause we've only used it once I think. But know we wouldn't get anything out of that either. Oh well. Ronda

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Hebert" <RandyHebert@...> wrote:

        > There has to be more than 4 pieces of Cast Iron out there for sale being
        > brought to Canton than just 3 pieces! So here is the link, black pot
        > friends- from the N-DOG Yahoo group- to post your items for sale or trade!

        > &tbl=2> &tbl=2
        >

        > Feel free to add anything you will bringing to Canton to sale, or like
        > myself something you are looking for and get these items posted for everyone
        > to see! The connections are already being made for camp cooking goods to be
        > sold and/or traded so don't get left out. NOW is the time to post your
        > extra's for sale so the buyers (Like Me) will be prepared with green backs
        > to relieve you of your extra wares!
        >

        > Items people are looking for include- 16" Lodge DO (w/ lid optional), Lodge
        > Oval Roaster, 20" DO and a large DO Cooking table.
        >

        > Randy Bear

      • Andre Houser
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          I'll get some stuff listed in a few days....got LOTS I could bring, just gotta find room.....

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
            I will have an Early Bird sale at Bayou Pots DOG the weekend before.
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2012
              Hey Neighbor!
              I know what you mean. I thought about bring TWO TRUCKs.

              I have been collecting stuff for the last two years. I have things I have pick up for a friend.NDOG supplies. 8 bags of Charcoal I got for 5 buck a bag.

              Don't want to over load my camper? Glad I have a ONE TON TRUCK.

              Biscuit