Lights

    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
      Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
        Are we cooking in the dark? Or are you talking about decorative lighting? Ronda

        > Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.

      • Ken
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
          We won't be cooking in the dark, but we might be cleaning up in the dark.

          Ken

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

          > Are we cooking in the dark? Or are you talking about decorative lighting? Ronda
          >
          > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.

        • Barbara Higginbotham
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
            Already packed in the MH.  Thanks for the reminder!

            ________________________________
            Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
              Hmm. OK. Ronda

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <savage99_250@...> wrote:

              > We won't be cooking in the dark, but we might be cleaning up in the dark.
              >
              > Ken
              >

              > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Are we cooking in the dark? Or are you talking about decorative lighting? Ronda
              > >
              > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "mississippi_biscuit" <n5hbb@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.

            • Mike Rech
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
                Going low-tech, kerosene lanterns

                Don't forget to bring some form of lighting for your cooking tent at The National DOG.

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 27, 2012
                  So you guys are serious? In all these years we've never had a light in our cooking area, but we need one this year? I'm driving a ways, so we travel as light as we can. If this is a joke, I don't need it! Ronda

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                    Hey Cowboy Mike! Good to see you. I see...you have left your old address behind?

                    I got some rope lights, flood and my trusty ole Coleman lantern.

                    I also have two vintage Coleman Lanterns for sale. So, if someone forget to bring a light, I will have one. Just like that salesman on Green Acres...no matter what you needed ...he had it.

                    Biscuit

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                      Thanks Neighbor!

                      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Barbara Higginbotham <barbraannh@...> wrote:

                      > Already packed in the MH.  Thanks for the reminder!
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • beeman
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                        Ronda, If you haven't needed them before now, you won't need them now.
                        Some people just like to light up their place.

                        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@...> wrote:

                        > So you guys are serious? In all these years we've never had a light in our cooking area, but we need one this year? I'm driving a ways, so we travel as light as we can. If this is a joke, I don't need it! Ronda
                        >
                        > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <savage99_250@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > We won't be cooking in the dark, but we might be cleaning up in the dark.
                        > >
                        > > Ken
                        > >

                        > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > Are we cooking in the dark? Or are you talking about decorative lighting? Ronda

                      • Greg Jacobs
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                          Oh no, I'm afraid of the dark!!!!!!

                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                            Well we have one of those lights that could be clamped onto the canopy frame, as well as both fuel and battery operated Coleman's.
                            I thought maybe I'd read wrong about cooking times! And I forget some folks get up before day break too! If it's as cool in the mornings there as it is here this morning, all additional heat will be welcome!! Brrr!! Ronda

                            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "beeman" <amendment2@...> wrote:

                            > Ronda, If you haven't needed them before now, you won't need them now.
                            > Some people just like to light up their place.
                            >
                            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "rlb_51" <rlb_51@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > So you guys are serious? In all these years we've never had a light in our cooking area, but we need one this year? I'm driving a ways, so we travel as light as we can. If this is a joke, I don't need it! Ronda
                            > >
                            > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ken" <savage99_250@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > We won't be cooking in the dark, but we might be cleaning up in the dark.
                            > > >
                            > > > Ken

                          • Dwayne Lejeune
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                              Ronda by all means please bring the "BBBbrrrr" with you....

                              Dwayne ~n~ Stephanie
                              2011 Chevy 3500 HD 6.6 Duramax
                              2012 Voltage V-3950
                              " Waiting On Someday"

                              Message 14 of 14 , Sep 28, 2012
                                We'll try! High today 75 they say, low tonight, 53 degrees! Ronda