Re: Fall Camping Trip a Big Flop

  • John
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 6, 2012
      Add 1 more thing to bad happings list. Looked out back door this morning to see if I had any tomatoes that needing picking. There set My DO cooking table. I'm going to switch sides of the bed with my wife & see if I can get up on the right side. Wishbone
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 6, 2012
        You won't know til you open it! I take it you haven't used it in awhile? Why not? Ronda

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Lori <bakequery@...> wrote:

        > At least you HAVE a camper. I'm afraid to open up our old pop up. Lord only knows who or what is in it.
        > Lori

      • Lori
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2012
          Well we bought it in '91, used. We used it a lot when the kids were little but then we got a leak in the roof and it needed some work. MI guess we just didn't have the time to fix it ourselves or pay to get it fixed so it just sat there. It's very sad as we really loved using it.
          Lori

          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 7, 2012
            Wishbone, my wish for you today: sunny skies, smiling faces, and a song in your heart.
            Lori

            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 7, 2012
              Well, maybe you'll get lucky and it won't be as bad as you think. Good luck! Ronda

              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 7, 2012
                Rhonda, I like the way you think! I think I WILL!
                Lori