Tyler Texas DOG This weekend Aug.4

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Location Tyler State Park
      Tyler Texas

      Copied from Club Site

      Saturday August 4 is our Hot DOG for the Dogwood Dutch Oven Cookers. We have altered our time schedule as we do each year in Augusgt to meet the Texas Weather--really hot. We will do home made ice cream and desserts at 5;30 on Saturday evening so plan of indulging your need for something cold and sweet. Breakfast will be at 8 before it gets hot and we can enjoy the ice cream late in the afternoon. For those of you braving the heat to camp, Friday night is simple, cold and salads. If you black pot, it is on you to not complain about the heat--we will eat it for you.

      I have some of the limited Texas Dutch ovens and skillets so everyone will want to win a door prize. There were only 500 each of these made and these are the last I can put my hands on. Come on out and join in the fun and fellowship with your Dogwood Cooking friends. We are in Oklahoma tonight, but should be there by Thursday night.

      Mama and Papa Bear Hood

      I ordered a cool front, but I am afraid that the preacher may have forgotten to turn in the order.