Re: recipes

  • Barbara
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 31, 2012
      Cornish game hens always look nice in a Dutch oven. Is there a preference for a particular meat? Or salmon?

      Corona~Barb

    • tsims22@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Aug 1, 2012
        Hey Becky!
        The last few cook off I have seen, they are cooking a stuffed Loin wrapped in bacon. They Brade the bacon.

        In OK. NDOG 2009, we had a demo on a Fatty. It was stuffed hamburger roll wrapped in Bacon.You roll out your meat flat and put all your condiments inside. And roll it up. All you need is the bun.