Re: Declining POST.

  • tsims22@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Jul 1, 2012
      Becky....smile smile! :-)
      I got 41 bags in my man cave. It is on sale again.
      Biscuit
    • Dorie Kosche
      Message 2 of 24 , Jul 1, 2012
        I agree about being a little more sensitive. I have quit posting because of snide comments. I have stayed with the forum because of the files and recipes and I like looking at the photos.    Dorie

      • tpstauffer@aol.com
        Message 3 of 24 , Jul 1, 2012
          Doris, I agree....why post, or offer new ideas, when the result is
          snide comments. I just don't bother
          Tom
          I agree about being a little more sensitive. I have quit posting
          because of snide comments. I have stayed with the forum because of the
          files and recipes and I like looking at the photos.    Dorie

        • Tina Melendez
          Message 4 of 24 , Jul 1, 2012
            Here's the link to the meatpie rcipe we used. We decided if we were doing it with kids it would be just as easy to open a can of manwich. lol I

            http://australianfood.about.com/od/beeflamb/r/AussieMeatPie.htm?p=1

            Tina

            Message 5 of 24 , Jul 1, 2012
              Funny. All my other yahoo groups are thriving. I receive several digests a day from them

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, brad_g8 <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > Buscuit -
              >
              > Part of what we are seeing is a decline in Yahoo in general. I work with another group that is almost entirely facebook based. Everyone has a facebook account, but only about 10% have Yahoo accounts.
              >
              > I suspect a lot of people we are used to seeing here are spending more time on Facebook, and less time on yahoo.
              >
              > Sad observation
              >
              > Brad g

            • Sami
              Message 6 of 24 , Jul 2, 2012
                I loved the group and I joined a year ago it is fun and helpful, but some times its boring when some member use it as there personal email and chat with only certain members, I follow every topic on daily bases but I am not responding to any topic based on what I explaiend.
                Sami

                --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Dorie Kosche <dkflutewoman@...> wrote:

                > I agree about being a little more sensitive. I have quit posting because of snide comments. I have stayed with the forum because of the files and recipes and I like looking at the photos.    Dorie

              • Bill Shepherd
                Message 7 of 24 , Jul 3, 2012
                  Hey everyone!

                  I visit the group daily and always
                  love the posts about new recipe's and anything dealing with DO cooking.  I haven't posted a lot as I too have only been
                  cooking for about 2 years or so!
                  Sometimes I am overwhelmed with the comments that the veteran DO
                  cookers make but it's fun to read all the posts. I

                  hope the veterans keep posting and sharing their tidbits for those of us who are somewhat rookies.

                  I attended my first national DO convention in Wooster and had a blast watching and did enter one of the contests.  I was amazed at all the tricks and techniques

                  I learned from the veterans.  Wish we could be in Texas this year but won't be able to attend.

                  Thanks for those in Wooster sharing their thoughts with Debbie and me!

                  Bill and Debbie

                  Felicity, Ohio