Front Range DOG

  • Greg Kline
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 6, 2012
      We are having our June DOG this Saturday, 6/9/2012 at the St. Vrain State Campground, (I-25 and Hiway 119) east of Longmont, CO. Campsites are full but there is plenty of day visitor parking. Look for us in the "Pelican Loop". The theme for this DOG is "Mexican Food". Come to cook, watch or taste but plan on a good time whatever you do.
    • Bill Shattuck
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 6, 2012
        The DOG will be in site 14.

        Moose

        We are having our June DOG this Saturday, 6/9/2012 at the St. Vrain State
        Campground, (I-25 and Hiway 119) east of Longmont, CO. Campsites are full
        but there is plenty of day visitor parking. Look for us in the "Pelican
        Loop". The theme for this DOG is "Mexican Food". Come to cook, watch or
        taste but plan on a good time whatever you do.

        _____

        No virus found in this message.