Anybody cooking?

    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 2, 2012
      Sure seems slow here. We did gumbo last Sunday, Monday was chili verde, but haven't done anything since. Today was spent working and no time to cook. What's everyone else doing?
    • Jim Benenson
      Message 45 of 45 , May 2, 2013
        I found the lamb in our (very) local supermarket -- didn't even have to
        go into town. The stew meat was about $9/lb. There was also ground
        lamb for the same price so I bought some of that too. It's really nice
        to find local products such as lamb in the supermarket instead of from,
        say, New Zealand.

        JB