Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: Old Dominion Iron Chefs 1st Spring DOG

  • tpstauffer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 4, 2012
      10 is a GREAT start! Congrats!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: peter <hvac1877@...>
      To: dutchovencooking <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Fri, May 4, 2012 11:50 am
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Re: Old Dominion Iron Chefs 1st Spring DOG

      no problem tom i will post on here when and where they be!!! ONLY 1 DAY TO OUR FIRST DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT 10 PEOPLE SO FAR COMING!!!!!
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, tpstauffer@... wrote:

      > Hi Peter,
      > I thought I was going to be able to work this into picking up a kid from college, and it doesn't work this time. Please keep me in the loop for futre DOGs.
      > Tom

    • Dutch Oven Diva
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4, 2012
        good luck, have fun! Eat well, enjoy. Take LOTS of pictures and post them here!

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "peter" <hvac1877@...> wrote:

        > no problem tom i will post on here when and where they be!!! ONLY 1 DAY TO OUR FIRST DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT 10 PEOPLE SO FAR COMING!!!!!

      • peter
        Message 3 of 14 , May 5, 2012
          Our First Dog is over and we had 10 people show up!!!! The food was awesome!!!!! There was so much!!!!!!! check out our pics at http://good-times.webshots.com/album/582751824vLsLfY

          Message 4 of 14 , May 6, 2012
            WOWWEE...off to a great start! Looks great and you all had gread weather! Look at all those yummy pots!

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "peter" <hvac1877@...> wrote:

            > Our First Dog is over and we had 10 people show up!!!! The food was awesome!!!!! There was so much!!!!!!! check out our pics at http://good-times.webshots.com/album/582751824vLsLfY
            >
            > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Dutch Oven Diva" <dutchovendiva@> wrote:
            > >
            > > good luck, have fun! Eat well, enjoy. Take LOTS of pictures and post them here!
            > >

            > > --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "peter" <hvac1877@> wrote:
            > > >

            > > > no problem tom i will post on here when and where they be!!! ONLY 1 DAY TO OUR FIRST DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT 10 PEOPLE SO FAR COMING!!!!!

          • David Prestage
            Message 5 of 14 , May 6, 2012
              So very cool, you guys! History was made here and you were part of it! You
              original ten have something that you will be proud of from now on. I am
              still trying to get my Norfolk daughter and granddaughter to hook up with
              you and, now that you are really up and going, my job will be easier!
              Dutchin' Dave P., Sequoia Dutch Ovens (having fun out on the other side of
              the country!)

              Message 6 of 14 , May 7, 2012
                Glad to hear it! Ronda