DOG in Southeastern Washington this sat

  • Liz Sapp
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012
      For those that live in the SE part of Washington Three Rivers Cast Iron
      Cookers is having a dog at my house in Pasco this Cinco de Mayo (Saturday
      May 5). Pots on the table at 5 so feel free to show up and prep from 1:00
      on. I have a covered patio but the weather is supposed to be nice this
      weekend so we should not need the cover. We would love for you to join us
      for more information email me at jrsapp@... Thanks Liz Sapp